Friday, June 10, 2011

June10, 2011

I had my phone interview today for the new job opportunity I am hoping and praying that I get. The interview lasted 35 minutes. I honestly could not get a vibe either way, if the interviewer was impressed or not. I hope I am still in the running for the position. I am sure I will hear something on Monday. If I am still being considered for the job, then I will come into the office and have an interview with the team I would be working with. Needless to say, I will be anxious all weekend wondering what Monday will bring. I just have to keep a positive attitude and let the worry go and give it to God.

M#2's Birthday is tomorrow. Unfortunately, she will be with her Dad, which makes me sad. But, her father has never had her on her actual Birthday before, so I guess it's his turn, right? We will celebrate my little girls birthday Sunday, after I pick her up from her Dad.

My BFF and I went to see Bridesmaids today. It was pretty funny. Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCormick(I think that's her name) made the movie. Plus, I loved the cute Irish cop. If only I could have one of my own. After we went to see the movie, we hung out a bit and I listened to the latest gossip about our group of friends. I live about 35 minutes away from everyone. It may not seem like that far, but when it comes to the drama that my friends have almost on a daily basis, it's like I live in another country, which is wonderful. Sometimes, I feel like we are filming our own version of The Real Housewives of *** County. My BFF did some retail therapy yesterday and got me these cute earrings from Aldo:
I have such a nice friend.Smiles, smiles, smiles!


Cropped Cardigan-Target
Tank top-Old Navy
Cropped Jeans-I honestly can't remember. Looking at the tag didn't help.
Flip flops-Ann Taylor

Other things that make me smile today:

1. I know it's not Halloween, but this pic is just too cute not to share.

2. Another beautiful baby. (I love baby pics, but I am done having kids...believe me!)

3. Louie Vuitton dress and Jimmy Choo heels.

4. Lake Michigan.

5.I'm a Real Houswives junkie, what can I say? Rather watch someone elses drama than have drama of my own.

6. Tristan Prettyman "Madly"

I leave you with this:
Never Give Up, Never Surrender

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that candy corn costume is the cutest thing ever. I love it!

    Don't worry, I think those phone interviewers are trained to not give a vibe whatsoever, so don't feel discouraged.

    I pray you get it!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy, for your kind words. Things are looking good. Also, thanks for praying for me. The more prayers, the better!

    ReplyDelete