Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28, 2011

OK, I LOVE my dog. Love, love, love her. She is like my 3rd daughter. I bought her a bathing suit some time back and we finally got to use it. M#1 and her boyfriend took Lily to a nearby park that has a pond and Lily went swimming for the first time. She also made some new little friends.
I love the little ruffle on the bottom of the suit. M#1 is holding her.


She will be going again. M#2 and I will be going next time.

Here is what else makes me smile today.

1. If you rub a waxed candle UNDER painted wood, then you will get a distressed look. I would love to try this idea, but not sure what piece of furniture I might use, yet.

2. Anne Hathaway pic that will be in the Aug 2011 issue of Harpers Bazaar

3. I don't like the combination of the black and white purse, the yellow dress and the champaign colored platforms, but I adore those platforms, so I have to share it.
4. Cute top. From Farinaz.com
5. I wish she didn't stop doing the show. She has great ideas, she is honest and yet she is so cute and bubbly. Her accent is pretty cool, too, :)


5. Bette Midler, "Wind Beneath my Wings"

I leave you all w this:
"For all you mothers out there, I wanna tell you I'm looking for a parrot that can say "Stop "Get out of bed." , "Be quiet.", "Get out of bed." and "Turn that down." This would save so much time! LOL."




No comments:

Post a Comment