Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 12, 2011

I am a few days behind, but I thought I would try to catch up.

Since M#2 was with her Dad on Sat, M#1, my Mom and Dad, my 2 brothers and I celebrated M#2's birthday at my parent's house. M#1 made cupcakes for her sister and they were so cute. We ordered pizza. opened M#2's gifts and spent some time together. M#2 was going to go miniature golfing, go carting and laser tagging w her 3 cousins the next day, so after my parent's house, I dropped her off at her cousin's house so she could spend the night. I can't believe my baby is 12, but it's been a joy to celebrate the birthday's of both of my girls. M#2's celebration is not over, yet. I have pics of what I wore that day and of the cupcakes, but I will have to post those later bc I am at a different computer that does not have those pictures downloaded. But, here were other things that made me smile that day:

1. Sophia Loren- An icon. I wish I looked like she does in this picture.

2. Nature's beauty is one of God's many ways of saying He is always here.
3. Sweet potato fries with Sriracha mayo dip. I will be making these one day, but I still need to make that damn Cilantro lime rice first!

4. I love this bedroom, especially the bench that matches the drapes at the edge of the bed. Interior is designed by Timothy Whealon.
5. Satisfies my travel bug until I get to travel again.

6. Kid Rock ft. Gretchen Wilson-"Picture"-Sweet song, different twist w Gretchen instead of Sheryl Crowe.

I leave you all with this thought:

"Your love for God is only as great as the love you have for the person you love least."  Dorothy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment