Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8, 2011

I did not take a pic of what I was wearing today. I wore a Chicago Cubs t-shirt, black skirt and black flats. I went to stay with my Dad today. While he was resting, I was able to work out, work on some laundry and play some mean rounds of Uno w M#2. M#1 is with her friends and boyfriend right now and M#2 is painting at the kitchen table w one of her friends, another M!, who is spending the night.

Tomorrow, I hope to get a pic of what I am wearing. But right now, here are some things that are making me smile today:
1.Being alone is not the same as being lonely. Too many women think it's the same thing. Not me :)
2. Is this cottage the cutest thing? It's in TN and can be rented. It sits on a lake. What a nice place to spend a long summer weekend w family and/or friends.

3. It's not the couch I like, it's the painting. I can see this in a bachelor pad.

4. I want the table and chair for my dining room. I can do without anything else in that room.

5. Dr Drew on HLN. I love watching his show, which I am watching as I am blogging. The episode I am watching he is discussing the Casey Anthony trail. Not a smiley topic, but he makes me smile. He has a big heart and is passionate about what he does. I also believe he is extremely intelligient and I respect his opinion.


6. Mo Money, Mo Problems- makes me wanna dance!!!!

 I leave you with this:
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment