Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 6, 2011

Ran a lot of errands today and played limo driver for my kids. Back when I was in school, I had to create a mission statement on how I wanted to live my life...guidelines that were important for me to follow. This morning, I woke up and decided to concentrate on pursuing my professional goals, especially after the debacle with the other direction I was trying to go. Funny thing is, my professional goals pursued me! I got a call to interview for a position at a prestigious hospital, doing what I have gone to school for, what I did in my previous position and something that will allow me to provide a good life for my girls, give us stability and allow me to continually grow in a professional capacity. I did not submit my resume for this job. They found me! Good sign, right. I have an interview on the 7th. This makes me smile!

Earrings and Necklace: Kmart
Top-Target
Watch-Forever 21
Skirt-Gifted
Shoes-Ann Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment