Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4, 2011

Today I went and picked up my goodies from Thriftique. As I was driving home, my friend Joy called and asked me if I wanted to go to a tent sale for Wilton. I guess it's a big deal because you get many great deals. Oh! And I finally took a pic of what I am wearing today. So, let's start with that:
1st, I wanted to show everyone my nails. I got something new done to them. I have glittered tips. It actually is a subtle look.

Dress/Watch: Forever 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe.


Sale at Wilton

Some of the goodies I got. M#2 is having her 12th bday next weekend and M#1 wants to make cupcakes for her. The cupcake holders are super cute. They are ruffled around the edges. You can see better in the next pic.

I found this great paper, which I have an idea for something that will look really cute in my home. You will see this again. I hope my idea works out.
I desperately needed a new can opener. I also found a lettuce crisper. Yay! No more throwing away lettuce heads.  Total cost for all goodies $25. Not bad.

Here are my goodies from Thriftique:

The total of this shopping trip was $42.

Now, here are some other things that made me smile today:

1. The Kiss

2. This is what I am bringing to my next cookout.

3. I would LOVE a flower shelf like this hanging from my balcony.

4. Pippa Middleton. I WANT her figure!!! The 1st outfit makes me smile. The (Double Denim)in the middle....not so much.
**I did not make the lime cilantro rice tonight. Both girls are gone tonight, so I'll shoot for tomorrow.

**I did watch that Joan Rivers documentary. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. At 75, this woman has more energy than I do at the age of 37. But, I understand why. She lives her life doing what she is passionate about. I am not working at a job I am passionate about and watching Joan work so hard after all these years because she is living who she is- a performer. She has instilled some renewed hope in me that I will find a job that allows me to live my passions everyday. This is something I will definately be reflecting on tomorrow morning at church.

Finally, I leave you with this:
"Men. You can't live with them. You don't have to."
- Seen on a t-shirt

But, what if I want to ? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment