Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23, 2011

I've been having some computer issues this wk, so I have been unable to keep up on my posts. I have taken pictures, though, so I thought I would share them w you before I post what makes me smile today.

This is one of the items I bought M#2 during our shopping trip last wk. I got this romper for her @ Forever 21.

M#1 bought these shorts @ Forver 21.

M#2 also bought this cute skirt at Forver 21.
I bought these shorts for M#2. I also got them in black.

M#2 got this tank @ JC Penney from my Mom. As you can see, Lily is starting to make her way into my pics, as usual.

M#2 got this T-shirt @ American Eagle. And there is Lily. Her master plan worked!

Bath and Body Works had a great sale going on. Here is just a sampling of goodies bought.

Here's M#2 trying to act all shy while playing PS3 w one of her buddies. She had a lazy day after all her retail power shopping.
OK, I am not very happy w this pic. But, I need to face reality. I have gained weight since I lost my job. A LOT of weight. I am 5'3" and I weigh 155 lbs in this pic. I never publicly disclose my weight, but I need to take ownership of this mess. Anyway, I got the dress from Dots and the shoes from Ann Taylor. I am not sure you can see, but Lily has found her way in my pic again. She is my shadow. :)

I took Lily for a drive the other day. Boy, she loved the freedom of the air flapping through her ears. She was in heaven.

Here is what I wore today:
Top-Kohls
Tank underneath-I can't remember
Skirt-Given to me by my Mom
Sandals-Jessica Simpson
And again...Lily in the pic.

I was also wearing this ring from Charlotte Russe.

Here's another view.




And here is the cute sweatshirt I got at Carson Pirie Scott for $4.97, but thanks to the wonderful cashier, I really got this sweatshirt for $3.87.

Ok, now I am all caught up w the miscellaneous pics, now here is the things that are making me smile today:

1. Another recipe I am going to try. Mint julip cupcakes, yum! BTW, I made the lime cilantro rice and it turned out AMAZING!

2. I'm not a Scarlette Johannsen fan right now, but I am a fan of this Roland Mouret dress.

3. These sterling silver earrings w the gemstones are hand crafted and to die for!

4. Wrigley Field always makes me happy. Even if there is a rain delay.

5. Just watched this movie. Excellent.

6. Hoobastank, "Crawling in the Dark"

I leave you all with this:
"To know that every moment — regardless of how it comes wrapped — is a gift greater than you can give yourself, is to be well on your way to a life without fear."
–Guy Finley

No comments:

Post a Comment