Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011

I really don't have much to smile at today. I found out today that I did not get the job I have been vying for, for the past month. I'm pretty down, but I did find some happiness and motivation in these items today.

1. Eventhough I lost out on something that can bring my family our old life back, I can at least try to get back in shape and try to look like her. Plus, her hair is the bomb!

2.If  ever get a good job again, I would love to save up $ and go to Australia. For now, I'll stare at this pic.

3. I want this table and runner and many nights of entertaining family and friends with delicious meals, good company, laughter and a lot of love!

4. Puppies always make me smile. These are 7 Female English Mastif puppies.

5. This show is crazy. The  people they deal w crack me up sometimes.

5. Life, "Falling In"....I would love to be someone's home. I'm ready.

I leave you all with this:
Instructions after a bad day. Have a big piece of chocolate cake and a glass of milk. Repeat as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment