Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9, 2011

Today, the temperature is 40 degrees lower than it has been all week. Also, we had a wicked storm. I'm thinking that's why I have been suffering from a killer migraine today. Needless to say, I have laid low all day. I did take M#1 to her old friend's house, who lives about 45 minutes SW from us. The girls are going to a Chicago Sox game tomorrow and she is going to stay w her friend until Sat. We brought Lily w us, bc M#1's friend has a 4 yr old beagle named Princess. It's always fun to bring Lily around other dogs, especially other beagles. Princess really seemed to really enjoy Lily's visit, because she started crying as we were pulling out of the driveway. Too sweet!
Dress-Thrifted
Top-Target
Shoes-Target


2 friends meeting for the 1st time.

Princess watching us leaving barking, "Come back!"
Here are some things that are making me smile today:
1. I have the travel bug so bad. I would love to go snorkling here ^

2. I think this is a heavenly idea. I can keep all my files stored away in something that isn't so industrial looking.

3. What cute band-aids!

4. This is so true. I need to keep this by my bed and look at it before I get out of bed every morning.

5. The Real Housewives of OC- The reunion shown is this Sunday. Yikes!

5. Rock Mafia "The Big Bang"

I leave you all with this:
 "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins…not through strength but by perseverance." -- H. Jackson Brown

Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment