Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011

I went to the interview today. It went well. I have a 2nd interview on Friday! I took the girls to Panera Bread for lunch. I love their baguettes. I could just have a drink and a small baguette and be as happy as can be...many, many smiles! The girls went swimming after lunch and I was going to take my puppy for a walk, but instead we took a nap together. Since being unemployed, I have gotten used to taking a nap around 2pm everyday. I have to get out of that habit!

Top-Charlotte Russe
Dress-Old Navy
Shoes-Macys

Here are the things that make me smile today:
1. A plaque M#2 made in Art class that she got to bring home to me at the end of her school year. Such pretty colors.

2. Not that I want it to be winter, but any picture of Wrigley Field makes me happy. I have to get to a game soon!

3. What a pretty painting. It would be cute in my kitchen, but I'm trying to change the colors so this pic wouldn't match very long. Still like it.

4. Wish I had her eyes and sweet singing voice. Also, love the outfit, especially the clutch.

And remember: Just do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment