Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011

Ahhh, for the 1st time this week I am relaxing at home. I have been so busy now that I am working. My commute is very long, so by the time I get home and cook dinner, I don't have much time left in the evening before I have to get some shut eye. I love working again, Thank God! But, of course, there are sacrifices to that. I went from being at home ALL THE TIME, to never being at home. I've rarely seen my girls this week :(  Yesterday, I went to see my Dad at the hospital and tonight the girls are both staying w friends. So, it's Lily and me tonight. I miss not being around my daughters, but I just have to take each day as it comes. I've really been forced to have this mindset bc of my Dad's situation and this crazy up and down journey he has been through. I can't feel guilty for not being w the girls when I am at work or not seeing my Dad enough if I am home w the girls. I have to live in the moment, embrace it for what it is and have no guilt. Live it, own it and love it. So, that's what I am doing right now.

Here are some other things I am loving today:

1. Anona style silver pumps from Shoedazzle.
2. These beautiful bracelets that I found on-line some time ago and saved, but can't remember where I saw these. Maybe I can find bracelets similiar to these somewhere else.

3. Club Blue platforms from ShoeDazzle. Think I'm dreaming about shoes today?

4. Julianne Hough with 2 puppies in her carrier. The one in the back looks cute, peeking out to make sure he or she is in the pic. I love this picture.

5. LA Ink-I'm watching this right now. I've always watched this show, so I'm trying not to think about the whole Jesse James debacle.

5. THE BEST version of "Hey Jude" evah!!!

Remember, no outfit is complete w/out the perfect pair of shoes. 

1 comment: