Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22, 2011

Hi, everyone. The past couple of weeks have been crazy w my Dad, but today is a good day. He is finally breathing on his own and more alert. I am smiling from ear-to-ear today. Also, I got a job! A great job. I will be covering 12 different hospitals and training the staff on a new computer application that will be implemented. The timing is crazy, because I think of my Dad all day, but I know he would have been dissapointed that I didn't take it. I know he's happy that I got the job. M#2 confiscated my camera and I'm on a hunt for it, so now pics of what I am wearing today, but here are other things that make me happy today:

1. Zamora Turqouise shoes from Shoe Dazzle. I could so rock these!

2. I love the chairs and the table. They would look great in my dining room. I also think that glass block window on the upper left of the pic.
3. This is an awesome idea. I plan on doing at home. In the jar are events throughout the year that were memorable to us. At the end of the year, we are going to open the jar and read what is on the strips of paper. 

4. 500 Days of Summer-Loved it! It made me dislike Zooey Deschanel for 1 minute...just a minute and then I got over it. She's too wonderful.
5. This show makes me laugh. What a great cast.


6. Lady Gaga "The Edge of Glory"

I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment