Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13, 2011

I do not have a personal picture today. But, here are some other things that make me smile today:
1. I love the ribbon on this pillow. This would look cute in my bedroom.

2. This pink baby shower cake is much better than the standard sheet cakes. It looks much more elegant.

3.Stella McCartney dress, Tiffany & Co earrings, Salvatore Ferragamo clutch and Christian Louboutin heels.
4. Great message. Luv you, Pooh!

5. I laugh so hard everytime I watch his show. My brother introduced me to Tosh. I don't know whether to thank him or curse him. Ha,ha!


6. Metallica, "For Whom the Bell Tolls" When I was waaay younger, I went through a phasse where I was heavily(pun intended) into Heavy Metal. Not so much now, but I still enjoy listening to my old school loves.

You know, I was thinking how life is not perfect. Perfection only comes from a plastic factory in China-her name is Barbie, that bitch has everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment