Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9, 2011

It's 1:30am and so it's technically the 9th, but I didn't blog about anything yesterday, so there might be 2 blogs today. We'll see. I've been sleeping a lot and have been up during some odd hours. I want so badly to go to sleep, but I can't now. I tried. So, maybe blogging about my "smileys" it might relax me enough to get some zzzzzz's.
1. Ever since I was in High School, I have wanted a pair CL's. At least one pair would be a dream come true.

2. Great print.

3. Rice Krispie pops. The whole process is super simple, just make rice crispy treats (directions on the box), cut into 1″ x 1″ x 3″ rectangles, add a candy stick, dip in melted chocolate and enjoy!
4.These would be wonderful contenders for interview ensembles.
5. I have never been a huge fan of country music until this past yr, but I am beginning to really enjoy this genre of music. This awards show was broadcasted the beginning of June and I am now getting around to watching it. 
 
6. The Black Eyed Peas "Just Can't Get Enough"

   
-James Freeman Clarke

1 comment: