Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day, y'all! I hope that everyone is having a fantabulous holiday weekend. My dad is improving and I couldn't be happier.

On the agenda for M#1 was going to the pool with her boyfriend. Later on, they went back to his house for dinner.Before they left, we gave Lily her daily brushing and playing around with her. This puppy is spoiled, but I'd rather spoil her that mistreat her like so many poor dogs out there.  M#2 was pretty low-key most of the day, but once she got her energy back, she was trying to find someone to go to the Apple store with. She loves that place because she can take a TON of crazy pictures for her Facebook page. And it's nice for me because the pictures post right away and I can see what she's doing. Unfortunately, there were no takers of her offer. But, one of her friends invited her to spend the night. So, as of this moment, I have peace.

I was able to search for jobs today and I found a few I sent my resume for. I am also going to look for a part-time job in order to supplement what I already get and I can make sure the bills are paid and we can get out and do things this summer.

The outfit I wore today is not very 4th of Julyish...at all. But, we had a family get-together on Sat and I did my star spangled best to represent.

 Ahhhh, that feels soooo good.
Thank you M#1 for the brushing. You're the best. Let's hug it out.

Printed top, brown shorts and sandals-Target.
Black top-Kohls

Here's a better picture of my sandals. It's hard to tell, but the black squares on the sandals are all sequins.

Here are other things that make me smile today:

1. Four Seasons Bora Bora. Heavenly.
2. Ivanka Trump. I believe she carries herself with such grace and class, even while pregnant.

3. I like this outfit, sans black bra. I would go for a nude bra.
4. I love the table with the different chairs. I would sit on the white, fancy, schmansy chair every meal. Tee,hee!  I adore the little pops of pink.

5.Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The Kardashians are so beautiful.

6. Weezer, "Hang On"

I leave you all with this:
   ” Mother Theresa.

I hope by reading my blog I can make you leave better and happier :)








No comments:

Post a Comment