Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6, 2011

I'm feeling under the weather today, but these items make me smile.

1. Tanglewood from Shabbyapple.com

2. Cathederal in Costa Rica.

3. Vintage Ephemera no2
4. A sample of hair clips that my friend makes. She sells them for $7.

5. Yes, I am watching this again. Right now as I write this, a young guy is selling drugs to help take care of his crippled Mom. Now, that doesn't make me smile, but the officer did not arrest the kid and offered him help. :)


6. Jay-Z/Alicia Keys "Empire State of Mind"

I leave everyone with a funny suggestion:
For those of you who go to Wal-mart...To make your visit there more interesting, walk up to the Customer Service desk. When they say, "Hello, how may I help you?, respond with "Yes, I'll have a quarter pounder with cheese and fries." Hee, Hee. :)

1 comment: