Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2nd, 2011

 I hope that everyone is enjoying their 4th of July wknd. My family usually has an annual Jose Aguilar(my Grandfather) picnic. He was born on the 4th of July. Our picnic was schedule for today, but it had to be cancelled due to my Dad's surgery. In light of everything going on w my Dad, this is what makes me smile:
My Dad and Uncle
My Brothers
My M's
My mom and me


Family is the only thing that brings a smile to my face. NEVER take them for granted. I have been blessed to part of an amazing family and the traditions and people I was around when I was a child, I have gotten to share w my M's. I pray to Lord that my Dad doesn't have to have anymore surgeries. I saw his scalp and tubes coming from his head and it was not something I was prepared to see. It kills me to see my Dad in that condition. I've seen him through many surgeries and watched over him while in a coma, but this was the worst thing ever. He's made it through everything and went back to the normal man he always has been. I just want him to recover once and for all and enjoy the rest of his life.

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today.  Have you used one to say "thank you?"  ~William A. Ward

Thank you for my Dad, God. Thank you for my Mom. Thank you for my M's and thank you for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment