Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10, 2011

Didn't do much today. Took this pic just before taking Lily for a walk. Please excuse the mess around us. My bistro set is a little mess. I have to set my table back up. There is a loose screw that needs to be fixed and she doesn't want fixin' :), so who knows when that will get done. Naw, this coming week, I really want to dedicate some time this week to really cleaning and organizing things, so hopefully that table will be back up. I'm really craving Mimosas for some odd reason, so I might have to make the cleaning and organzing more fun by having a few glasses of OJ and Champagne fun.

Earrings: Target
Top:Charlotte Russe
Capris-?
Flip flops-Walmart

These are the earrings I wore. I have a matching necklace, which I got for Christmas from my girls a few years back.

Making me smile today:

1. Butterflies
2. Desserts, Cupcakes and Candy Pedestal Jars.
3. Alexander Wang dress
4. Japanese Garden
5. Real Housewives of NJ

6. Staind "Me"

"You're not going to win by automatically going out there. It's hard to know what people really expect of you, and I've never tried to live up to expectations anyway. That's no way to play baseball."
-Greg Maddux
That's no way to live life either, don'tcha think?




2 comments:

  1. I love the real housewives :) Those earrings are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irina-Thank you for your comment, especially after looking at your blog. Your sense of style is fabulous and to compliment mine? Wow! Thank you, again.

    ReplyDelete