Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1st, 2011

All is well w my Dad. He made it through surgery and recoverng quite nicely.

My photographer, aka M#2, is not home right now. Lisle is having their annual festival, Eyes to the Skys. Tomorrow morning and Sunday morning about 20 different and beautiful hot air balloons consume the sky. They gracefully make their way into the air, but in our town they are so close to us we get to see the balloons in a way that we normally wouldn't be able to see. At any rate my M's are hanging out there with all of their friends. I might try to take a picture of what I am wearing by myself, but if I don't I will lay out my outfit so you can at least see it.

OK ya'll here are my smileys for taday, other than the fact my Dad made it through surgery.
1. This is such a cute wknd/casual Friday look. I could do without the scarf, but the shoes and the earrings are such a cute touch.

2. I just want to crawl into this bed right now and watch my DVR'd shows. I also enjoy the bench and how the fabric matches the drapes. The bedroom was designed by Timothy Whealon.

3. And this would be my living room. I girl can wish. :) Just lovely.

4. Rebecca Taylor Jumpsuit.More black.

5. Yes, Cops again. I'm having a Cop-athon. This show really makes me laugh...it reall does.


5. Tom Tom Club, "Genuis of Love". This has the beat that Mariah (stole)I mean used for one of her bubble gum songs. Who am I kidding? I'm sure I will be smiling and sharing a Mariah song one day.

OK people. I will leave you with this:
"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28...lay your burdens down here at the foot of the cross."

No comments:

Post a Comment