Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 6, 2011

Hello, all. I have been very busy, so I am not keeping up on my posts. I apologize. I have been at the hospital quite a bit. My Dad came close to passing away this past Wed. He is still w us. This has been and is one of the most difficult times of my life. I am trying to hold it together and also try to keep going through the training for my new job and deal w everyday life as Mom and puppy owner. The pictures I am posting are from the days prior to my Dad's scare this past week. He is stable now, so I decided to stay home tonight and veg out, watching Dvds and take care of things at home.

Dress-Target
Flower-Sallys Beauty Supply
Sandals-Jessica Simpson

M#2 and me at Hooters

M#2 sleeping in the ICU waiting room.

Earrings-Target
Dress-Forever 21
Shoes-Target


Tank-Debs
Top-Charlotte Russe
Skirt-The Limited
Ring-Charlotte Russe (see below)
Shoes-Target

Top-Marshalls
Shorts-American Eagle
Flip Flops-Old Navy

I decided to spend  a little money on myself, so I took a trip to Charming Charlies. These are the goodies I got.

Flashy Pen





Ring-This is the one from Charlotte Russe I referenced above.

These are other things that made me smile today. BTW-It feels good to smile again.

1. Cubbies and Wrigley Field.

2. Interior by Grant K Gibson

3. Kid's art display
4. Monogram from Postage Stamps

5. Going the Distance w Drew Barrymore and Justin Long-Not the best movie I ever saw, but it is funny and most certainly made me laugh out loud several times.

6. Pat Tillman. His story is sad and he is no longer w us, but it makes me happy that there are men like him that do exist in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment