Sunday, August 14, 2011

8/14/11

Hey everyone. I would post a pic of what I am wearing, but it's workout clothes.

Here are the things that make me smile today.

1 Beach Lake
2. Brookflied Zoo at Christmas is so beautiful.




3. Cute and easy holiday party mix. Can you tell I am in a Christmasy mood today?

Bugles
Red Melting disks
Mini marshmallows
White sprinkles (I used nonpareils)
Melt the candy melts, along with a tablespoon of shortening (to help thin the melted candy), in 30 second intervals on half power in your microwave until melted.
Immediately start dipping.
 
 Let them set up for 10 minutes or so on parchment or wax paper.
When they are set, remelt the red candy disk (if necessary) and dip just the bottoms (the large part of the Bugle) into the white sprinkles.
Then flip it over and dip the top in the melted candy and press a mini marshmallow on top.
And voila…
 
4. Envy from Shoedazzle.com
 
5. I have to admit. I'm loving the Jerseys.
 
 
6. This guy is amazing! I wish I could be this talented in something.
 
FYI: For those of you that are trying to whittle down your middle, like me, would be happy to know that by doing core exercises, you will find that you are working more than just your abs, which are very small muscles compared to most others in your body.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment