Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day, filling up on hamburgers and hotdogs, going swimming, enjoying time with their family and friends and remembering the ultimate heroes today: our soldiers.

I am grateful for each and everyone of our soldiers...from before my time, my time now and the soldiers of the future. I am blessed to live in the US. I am blessed I have clean water. I am blessed that I am living in a safe home, to have a car to take me any distance I choose to go and I have food to provide nourishment for my daughters and me. I am blessed that I can relax today and we all have clean sheets and a comfortable bed to sleep in every night. These are just a few things that I am blessed with, but I know that I wouldn't have these blessings without the biggest blessing of all-our soldiers. Without a doubt, this is what makes me smile the most today. Of course, there are other things so I want to share them with you:

1.I will have a Frech Cottage shabby chic look throughout my whole home one day. I'm already starting to incoorporate this look and I hope it will be the whole decor, eventually.


2. This dress is from Asos. When I am home, I will match the decor.
3. Budapest
4. Either one of those cruiser bikes with the baskets would do for me.

5. I know, morbid show. But it's a good show and I'm watching it, so I smile.
6. i squared. "Hey Sexy Lady." Makes me want to dance!

I leave you all with this:

To Everyone, have a memorable Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment