Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Dream Realized!

This is my very 1st post on my very 1st blog. To say I am excited is an understatement. So, what should I write about for my 1st post?

I am starting with a picture of Cape Town. One of my High School friends lives there now and made it possible for me to see this beautiful picture. With the weather being dreary and raining on and off here in IL, I close my eyes and see myself sitting in this pool soaking up the sun. This may not sound healthy to some, but when I dream of being a part of this picture, I can actually feel the sun hitting my skin and my skin feeling it's warmth sinking into it. For those of you who are in Cape Town now, you are blessed and I hope you realize you are living in a piece of  heaven on earth.

So, one dream realized by starting this blog and another dream created by viewing this picture. I've made several dreams come true, so I'm crossing my fingers I will make this one true, as well.

My final thought for today that I leave you all with is this:

May you always have blessings to count, even in those times when there doesn’t appear to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment