Monday, April 9, 2012

Clothes, Work and Plans

Here is what I wore today:

Top: MKM Designs
Sweatshirt: Chicago Cubs sweatshirt, which I bought at some shop in Wrigleyville
Pants: Express

So, I came across a quote that said, "Plan your work, then work your plan." Very simple quote, but one that means much to me. I have some major changes that need to be made. 2 being (1) Get a job and (2) Lose weight. In order to do this I really need a plan to make this work. So what's my plan? First of all, I need to have structure. I seem to thrive when I have more structure in my life. I need to make sure I wake up at a certain time each day. So, let's make sure I wake up at 7am.  Then,

I need to be at the gym by 8am.
Out of the gym by 9:30am.
 Showered and dressed by 11:30am
11:30am-12:30pm- Look for a job.
12:30pm-1pm- Lunch
1pm-4pm-Look for a job.
4pm-5pm- Take Lily for a walk.
5pm-6:15pm-Dinner
6:15pm-8pm- Look for a job
8pm-9pm- Clean
9pm-11pm- Read, blog and watch my TV shows or movie rental.

I think this is a really good schedule. Of course, life happens and this schedule may have to be adjusted, but if I try to stick to this plan as best as I can, I will dedicate each day towards being healthy physically and just looking for employment. If you have any suggestions for my daily schedule, feel free to let me know.

I also need to record how many calories I consume each day. I need to stay under 1400 calories each day. I would like to look bathing suit ready by the time we go to Florida in June.

OK, so I got the plan. Now it's time to work this plan. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment